AHAM Retreat Center
Sharing The Teaching
Events & Calendar
Bookstore / Media
Daily Message for Transforming the Mind
AHAM Invites You to a Very Special Event....
Saturday, September 22, 2018 at
AHAM Meditation Retreat Center, Asheboro, NC
Kamala Devi is the founder of the Hill of Fire Sanctuary, a spiritual center in Coffs Harbour, New South Whales, Australia that is dedicated to sharing Ramana Maharshi’s direct teaching of spiritual awakening. Kamala will be our guest at the AHAM Meditation Retreat and Training Center in Asheboro, NC, USA from September 6-November 4, 2018. ONE DIVINE DAY is a very popular program she has presented in Australia.
Open to Everyone! It’s not necessary to have attended an AHAM program.
ONE DIVINE DAY... A Rich Experience of Meditation as:
❤ Self-Inquiry – the Sacred Thread on which to string the Offerings of our special time together through intermittent moments of Stillness and Silence.
ONE DIVINE DAY, Saturday, September 22nd:
❤ Gentle stretching, taking moments to relax and ease the body and breath, so that one readily abides in the Heart.
❤ Divine Drama – playing out the roles in Spiritual Stories as told by Sri Ramana Maharshi.
❤ Divine Poetry – contemplating Sacred Songs of Enlightened Beings. Writing a Sacred Song or Poem.
❤ Divine Presence – being a non-judgmental, supportive witness and seeing All in the One through dance and song.
❤ Farewell Ceremony of Blessing and Being Blessed.
- Arrive by 8:30am for check-in registration. Program begins at 9:00am sharp. Ends at 5:30pm. Space is Limited, so Reserve Now! Fee: $45, includes midday meal, materials and administration. No set tuition for the actual program. Therefore, a donation (Dana/Love Offering) for the program would be most appreciated.
- If you like, you may arrive on Friday afternoon and stay overnight and/or stay overnight on Saturday. Fee is $70 per night and includes all additional meals.
Come and experience this rare and unique opportunity to experience the deep joy and satisfaction of living and expressing from the Heart of your Being. Feel the sacredness of all aspects of your life. You will leave this day with an awakened awareness of the beautiful Being you truly are.
Registration and More Info:
- To register or for more info, please contact the AHAM Center. Phone: 336-381-3988. Email: <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Once registered, we will email a confirmation letter with other info to you. Please do not make airline, train or bus reservations before receiving your confirmation from AHAM.
- Registrations close on September 13th.
Note: If your travel here requires airline, bus or train service and you would like a pick-up and return via our shuttle service, please contact AHAM before scheduling your travel.
"Arunachala - Sacred Mountain of South India"